Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need getting a patent clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor davewalkermusic.com and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.