Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.